27 October 2010

Where to Begin?

Because I have shamefully neglected my blog for so long, I thought I'd do a run down of why I haven't been blogging recently.

I just started back to school in August. I'm working on getting some prerequisites for a Respiratory Therapy program. So, after my already 8-hour long day for four out of five days, I add on another 4 hours of school and/or school work. When I'm finished with that I meet Sarah at the gym 3 out of 5 days for our 3-day-per week Couch to 5K training and lifting weights on the other days. When I'm not doing that, I've been working back at my old job to make some extra money.

When I get home, I pray my rosary and go to sleep. No time for the frivolity of writing blogs, but I'm taking the time to write one this morning.

We went for a visit to my parents earlier this month. It just so happen to coincide with the LSU-TN game (for which we were able to get tickets). That was interesting. It was so great, though to be back in Death Valley (right next to the student section and band)! Ahhh...the sea of purple and gold surrounding us....man, that's a peaceful easy feeling right there!


Upon our return, Sarah and I started the Couch to 5K program, and we are now on the third week of the training program, even though I did do the 5K mud run this past weekend. (as seen below) Love that race!



We've been working out 3 times/ week increasing our running along with the training program guidelines. It's not easy, but it's helping us to get into shape! Hopefully, we'll do a 5K in December for time (and fun, of course!)

Well, that's pretty much all I have time for today...more to come soon. Promise!

REMEMBER TO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE! Don't let other people make these decisions for you. VOTE TUESDAY, 2 NOVEMBER!!!

No comments: